Week #10: 2023.08
Update on 110 Reading Challenge
I am partaking in a reading challenge that my local library is doing. So far I have read 100 hours. Which means I read 20 hours last week!
It was a loooot of reading but I didn’t quite make it to 110 hours. The challenge is over tomorrow (not sure if it’s over at midnight or like mid-day tomorrow).
Next week I’ll have a proper retrospective on the challenge as a whole.
Books I Finished
The thing about having multiple books on the go is that reading takes a little longer, BUT sometimes I am able to finish multiple books at once (like I did this week).
- How to Read Literature Like a Professor by Thomas Foster
- My Pen is the Wing of a Bird by Afghan Women
- I Used to Have a Plan: But Life Had Other Ideas by Alessandra Olanow
- The Dispossessed
- Displacement by Wang Xulin
- Naturally by Saul Freedman-Lawson
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Oyasumi Punpun (Volume 1) by Inio Asano
- The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams
Books I’m Currently Reading
- Norton Anthology of American Literature (Shorter Version) 6th. Edition by Nina Baym
- Beloved by Toni Morrison
- The Well-Educated Mind by Susan Wise Bauer
- Introducing Literary Criticism: A Graphic Guide by Owen Holland & Piero
- The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris
Leave a Comment